Custom Made OEM Software to Increase Market Share
The world has gone digital, and so has marketing. But don’t take our word for it. The Content Marketing Institute recently reported that 90% of businesses rely on web-based content marketing. We know it’s working for them because 60% said they’re increasing their content budgets. And you can bet they’re relying on custom OEM software to manage their marketing programs.
Customization is critical because a cookie-cutter approach doesn’t work these days. Customers expect you to cater to their individual needs, not someone else’s. Custom OEM software lets you do just that. It gives you an all-in-one powerhouse – a comprehensive, fully integrated tool you can use to create, manage and evaluate your entire marketing effort.
Today’s marketing focuses on content, not sales pitches.
Your prospects and existing customers are searching for useful information, not just a good deal. Increasing market share comes from providing that information – via content. Content that’s interesting and valuable builds name familiarity. But it also establishes you as an authoritative, trustworthy resource. Both are equally important these days.
Customized software helps you create content that’s highly-targeted and personalized. It helps you deliver that content in virtually any format, via any platform. Here’s how:
- Blogging. This is the Number One way to introduce yourself to new prospects and also provide ongoing information to existing customers. It has very broad value — getting your name out there, reinforcing your reputation for quality and helpfulness, “humanizing” your company, products, and services. And you can have a little fun with it if you want.
- Search engine optimization. Identifying your most effective keywords is an ongoing process, not a one-time event.
- Social media. You can post comments, photos, videos, links, etc. You’re establishing a one-on-one relationship with friends and fans, and that’s what attracts leads and ultimately converts leads into sales.
- Calls to action. Once you get their attention, how do you want people to follow up? Taking that next step keeps them engaged with you.
- Landing pages. These are vital for guiding visitors to the next step. They can help you gather information about prospects and customers, too.
- Email. Used properly, it’s still a great way to communicate with your audience.
You can personalize content and tailor delivery to specific audience segments, cross-link, and cross-promote. It’s easy and efficient because it’s automated.
Best of all, you can track results.
This is where the rubber hits the road. Custom content marketing software provides an outstanding range of analytics. You can see what’s working, and eliminate what’s not effective. You can learn more about customer and prospect behavior to improve targeting and personalization. And you can do it quickly, without wasting time and money.
This is perhaps the greatest difference between inbound marketing and traditional advertising – you can actually manage your marketing rather than just putting it out there and hoping for the best.
With content marketing, you can get their attention and keep it. You can build a relationship with prospects whether they’re just starting their search or they’re on the verge of a final purchasing decision. And you can strengthen relationships with existing customers. You’re making initial sales. You’re successfully up-selling and cross-selling.
Your customers want and expect more now. Custom OEM software lets you give them what they want, their way. It demonstrates you’re with them for the long haul, before and after purchase. You’ll not only increase your market share, but you’ll also have lifelong customers.