Protection Plans for Individual Components
from Protect My Iron
Protection Plans are offered for new, used and remanufactured components. Typical products such as engines, transmissions, gearboxes, axles, hydraulic pumps and motors and torque transmitting components are included.
With the exception of engines which has a detailed Master Parts Schedule, the master parts schedule for individual components is described as “the component itself, and all associated internal components thereof”.
The plan is developed to repair enrolled components to working order, and does not typically provide for full replacement of the component. Allowable Parts and Labor reimbursement to repair the component as part of the protection plan.
- Labor Reimbursement for removal and Installation of the component itself is available as an added cost option.
- New Extended Component plans are available to extend the manufacturer’s base warranty period.
- Used Component plans are available to offer a level of protection against mechanical failure. (conditions apply)
- Remanufactured Component plans are available provided the purchaser can provide detailed information regarding the applicable remanufacturing process.
- Full Detailed service and remanufacturing information is required as a condition of enrollment.
- Component Protection plans are subject to reimbursement limitations described on the Certificate of enrollment document accompanying the protection plan documentation.
Note: In no case will any protection plan become effective prior to payment of the original invoice. Any potential claims for the unit will not be considered prior to payment of the original invoice for the protection plan. Click here for the component coverage agreement.
Request A Quote